English 10 APA Format, citing, and references
BOOKMARK or DOWNLOAD the following prezi because you will be able to use it countless times in your future. It contains all of the necessary information regarding APA writing style:
OUTLINE SECOND DRAFT
- Choose one or two sections of your outline and go more deeply into them. The purpose here is to answer your own questions about a particular major, university, career, or life-plan. By the end of the outline, you should be able to provide clear reasons for the choices you are making in regards to your near future.
- View at least one of the tedtalks from the following playlist and take notes. It is important that you gather sources that support your goals and claims. Be sure to avoid plagiarism by providing proper citation. https://www.ted.com/playlists/220/7_talks_to_help_you_find_the_r
- This outline should not be a group of simple questions. It should contain one general question and an abundance of details answering that question.
- Again, be sure to collect information on sources used such as website, title, author, speaker, date, page number or minute mark
2. Shawn Anchor, “The Happier Secret to Better Work” http://freeenglishlessonplans.com/2014/12/01/ted-talks-lesson-the-happy-secret-to-better-work-by-shawn-achor/
English 20 American Transcendentalism and the conclusion of Fahrenheit 451
Poems and Quotes
Second Transcendentalism Prez
Odds and Ends
2. Secondary APA Source (I used this in previous classes) https://prezi.com/w2c1xzp6eaee/apa-format/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
4. A teacher’s guide to transcendentalism